The largest capacity in the Kyte series, the women's specific Kyte 66 is the ultimate "go anywhere, do anything" multi-day pack. Perfect for long weekends or extended trips this pack is verstatile for any trip.
- Dual ice axe loops secure ice axes, tripods, etc.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with drop down divider.
- Removable sleeping pad straps adjust easily for a variety of pads.
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
- Keep water bottles or other gear accessible in the stretch mesh side pockets.
- A fixed top pocket with gear loops and dual zippered compartments.
- Each Kyte top pocket has an under-lid zippered mesh pocket for organizing maps or other small items.
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
- CM: 76 x 35 x 37
- 66 Litre
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.