The Fairview 40 is our lightest travel backpack that conforms to maximum EU carry-on dimensions. Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Fairview can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. Fairview’s backsystem offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond. Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security. The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. Look a little closer and you'll also find a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve.
All of these features combined make the Fairview 40 the ideal travel companion for your next business meeting or weekend get-away.
- Conforms to EU maximum Carry-On luggage size
- Designed for Women
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile and discreet zippered main pocket
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zip-away die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.