The new Osprey Women's Aura AG 50 hiking pack is equipped with a ground-breaking suspended AntiGravity backsystem which incorporates the worlds first fully ventilated hipbelt. With a Women specific design this seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue. Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what your faced with, you can easily grab your kit. The Osprey Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you're looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. This Innovation Gold award winning pack is sure to be a firm favourite for longer hikes and trekking anywhere in the world.
- Designed for Women
- AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoFormâ„¢/BioStretchâ„¢ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeedâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacketâ„¢ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1.87 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (mm) 750 (l) x 350 (w) x 320 (d)
You may also like....