- Compression molded backpanel with snowshedding properties
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Removable hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Ice tool holster
- Crampon shield compression pocket
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Glove friendly buckles
- Integrated gear loops on hipbelt
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- Side compression straps
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.