Part of Osprey's new range for 2017, this technical day pack is perfect for fast day raids into the wilderness, but has enough volume for lightweight weekend challenges. Breathable ventilation is key to the Talon 44 Rucksack as the pack sits securely allowing you freedom to roam with your kit stable and safe.
The AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel has ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The lumbar to hipbelt body wrap is seamless and shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and it works with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the adjustments of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably and the Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Capacity: 44L
- AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable lid with zipped pocket
- Internal top load compression strap
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- Zipped mesh pocket under lid
- Blinker light attachment
- Optional base compartment with zipped access
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice tool attachment loops
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.