Part of Osprey's new range for 2017, this technical day pack is perfect for fast day raids into the wilderness, but has enough volume for lightweight weekend challenges. Breathable ventilation is key to the Talon 44 Rucksack as the pack sits securely allowing you freedom to roam with your kit stable and safe.
The AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel has ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The lumbar to hipbelt body wrap is seamless and shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and it works with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the adjustments of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably and the Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Capacity: 44L
- AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable lid with zipped pocket
- Internal top load compression strap
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- Zipped mesh pocket under lid
- Blinker light attachment
- Optional base compartment with zipped access
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice tool attachment loops
- Weight: 1.2kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.