Described as â€œIconicâ€�, the Osprey Talon 33 is built to deliver serious comfort and support to mountain trekkers and hikers alike. The Talon includes plenty of great features such as an Airspace back panel for increased ventilation and a die cut foam hip-belt and harness to keep your load under control so you can walk mile after mile without your pack getting in your way. Highly practical while remaining lightweight, the Talon 33 is a must have for all keen outdoor adventurers.
- AirScapeâ„¢ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- BioStretchâ„¢ hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOutâ„¢ compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Reflective graphics
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Adjustable torso length
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Weight: 0.90 kg (M/L)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.