Described as "Iconic", the Osprey Talon 11 is built to deliver serious comfort and support to mountain trekkers and hikers alike. The Talon includes plenty of great features such as an Airspace back panel for increased ventilation and a BioStretch hip-belt and harness to keep your load under control during high energy pursuits.
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- Front bungee compression system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED bike light attachment point
- Single ice axe loop
- Weight: 0.65 (M/L) kg
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 50 (l) x 22 (w) x 18 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.