Leaner, lighter and faster than ever before, the Syncro 20 Rucksack from Osprey was created for even on the hottest rides. With a streamlined pack profile and a LidLock bike helmet attachment, this rucksack is perfect for riders looking for an efficient, agile solution to carry their gear. Thanks to the Osprey's AirSpeed back system paired with a LightWire frame, this pack takes ventilation to the next level. Incredible ventilation and load stability are an essential while on the bike so a ventilated performance-fit BioStretch harness was included along with an innovative open-yoke to promote maximum airflow.
The Syncro 20 has great capacity so you know there is plenty of room for everything you need. Spacious pockets and dedicated hydration sleeve equip this pack with the tools needed to be a true multi-sport pack. Keep phones, sunglasses or a GPS safe in the scratch-free electronics pocket. Use the J-Zip front panel to easily access your essentials or store snacks and small necessities in the stretch-mesh pockets of the comfortable wrapping hipbelt. Stretch-mesh side pockets give you an ideal space to store soft-flasks or water bottles or even combine this bag with a compatible Osprey Hydraulics reservoirs to stay hydrated throughout your ride. Boost your visibility when you're out in the dark on trails or roads an LED light attachment point, reflective graphics and an integrated rain cover.
- Weight: 0.89 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 27 (w) x 27 (d)
- Main Fabric: 100D Nylon Honeycomb
- AirSpeed ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Stretch front pocket
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- LED light attachment point
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh side pockets
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...