The Stratos 50 Rucksack features Osprey's AirSpeed trampoline mesh style back system, providing unparalleled levels of comfort and ventilation when hiking the trails. The spacermesh harness and hipbelt also feature ventilated EVA foam cut-outs.
In warm climates hydration is important and you’ll appreciate the internal hydration sleeve built into all Stratos models.
When the water is cascading from the clouds, deploy the integrated raincover, instantly protecting your pack and gear from the elements. For longer trips or overnight hut excursions, attach a sleeping pad to the removable external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
A large crescent shaped zip that allows you to access the main compartment without needing to unclip the lid. Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised in the dual hipbelt zipped pockets and twin mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression.
Need your hands free for a short scramble? Osprey's unique Stow-on-the-Go system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution. A single ice axe loop may also prove useful in snow and ice conditions.
- Nylon Dobby (210D)
- Nylon Shadowbox (420D)
- Light weight peripheral frame
- AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Top lid access
- Base zip entry
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- J-zip front panel access
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sewn in hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Capacity: 50L
- Dimensions: 63 x 33 x 35cm
- Weight: 1,480g
You may also like....