Part of Osprey's new collection for 2017, the Stratos 50 is perfect for those looking for a ventilated day pack with enough space for extra layers and equipment for hikes in changeable weather as well as camping equipment and overnight gear for those who want to stay in the wilderness a little longer.
The fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system with breathable suspended mesh provides comfort in warmer climates, even when the pack is full. A durable, detachable raincover helps to keep the contents of the pack dry should the weather take a turn for the worse. The pack has a single vertical zip on the side of the pack that allows access to the main compartment and has a zippered sleeping bag compartment with a divider to allow you to easily organise your equipment. Stratos 50 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs, so you won't need to keep stopping to rehydrate.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- External hydration access
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Ventilated stretch yoke and load lifters
- Zippered pocket on front panel
- Weight: 1.67 kg (M/L)
- Capacity: 50L
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 70 (l) x 36 (w) x 38 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.