Stability, control and breathability are the driving force behind Osprey's Stratos 24 Rucksack. The sleek, ergonomic design hugs the back without restriction, allowing you full freedom of movement when tackling even the most demanding trails and landscapes.
The AirSpeed back panel works with the harness and hipbelt to provide a high level of comfort and ventilation without compromising the weight of the pack.
With Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably.
The Stratos also features an integrated raincover which you can pull out to fully cover your pack.
- Nylon twill 210D
- Nylon ripstop 420D
- Frame: LightWire alloy
- AirSpeed back panel with continuous mesh
- Spacer mesh harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zipped panel access to main compartment
- Large zipped top stash pocket
- Zipped front stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Stowable single ice tool loop
- Integrated raincover
- Capacity: 24L
- Weight: 1.12kg