AdventureProof on wheels. The Rolling Transporter Global Carry-On 30 from Osprey conforms to EU carry-on regulations while bringing all of the benefits of durable wheeled luggage.
An extendable ergonomic T shaped handle and lightweight chassis make manoeuvring this luggage piece a breeze while a clamshell opening allows for easy packing and unpacking.
A direct access, padded laptop sleeve protects your electronics and keeps them within reach while several internal organisation pockets and internal compression wings organise and secure your clothing.
- Main fabric: 400D Nylon TPU double coated
- Conforms to most EU maximum carry-on luggage size
- Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- Extendable ergonomic 'T' Handle
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile padded carry handle
- Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access
- RFID blocking liner for added security
- Ultralight HighRoad LT Chassis
- Maimum Dimensions: L 52cm X W 40cm X D 26cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.