The Radial 26 Rucksack from Osprey is a tidy streamlined pack that is perfect for cycle commuting. It offers a generous main compartment to stash your kit along with a padded laptop/tablet sleeve so you can keep your electricals safe while on the move.
There are plenty of organiser pockets on the inside of the rucksack that will help to keep everything in place while a LidLock attachment on the front of the pack is great for stashing your helmet securely and easily when you have locked up your bike. A front stash pocket is great for extra layers that you need to keep to hand while two stretchy, zipped side pockets are great for smaller bulkier items that don't sit well within the main compartment.
Reflective detailing on the pack helps you get seen sooner when out in low light conditions while a tab on the front of the pack allows you to attach a light securely.
- Ventilated stretch yoke & load lifters
- AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Elasticated hipbelt wing
- Padded laptop/tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped scratch-free side pocket
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Stretch front pocket
- Built in high visibility rain cover
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Internal organisation pocket & key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools & spares
- LED light attachment point
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Maximum dimensions: 54 x 33 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.37kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.