The Quasar 28 is a city bag with true outdoor heritage, carrying a design degree passed down from decades of Osprey backpack experience. This quality and feature-driven daypack is versatile, durable and offers unrivalled levels of organisation and carrying comfort.
A padded laptop and tablet sleeve carries your electronics securely. Keep your complicated mobile life in check, with a multitude of pockets, compartments and an integrated organiser. The hidden garaging on the front of the backpack tucks any lose straps neatly away.
For those days when you need extra carrying space but your bag is full, you will appreciate the front stretch bungee that quickly stashes your jacket or bike helmet.
- 210/420/630D Nylon Dobby Blend
- Capacity: 28L
- Front bungee compression system
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Padded laptop / tablet sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap
- Emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered electronics pocket
- Dimensions: 49 x 32 x 26cm
- Weight: 0.76kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.