Equipped with an AG AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backsystem inspired from our award-winning Atmos/Aura AG series, the Poco AG Premium now offers higher levels of comfort and ventilation than ever before.
Equipped with an AG AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backsystem inspired from our award-winning Atmos/Aura AG series, the Poco AG Premium now offers higher levels of comfort and ventilation than ever before. The adjustable backsystem features a Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt and adjustable torso length for when switching the child carrier backpack from mum to dad. The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights.Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TÃœV GS safety certification to prove it.The Poco backpack has easy-to-access on the go mesh side pockets and zipped hipbelt and shoulder harness pockets. The main zipped compartment beneath the child seat stores your bulk supplies and the Poco Premium has a removable 11L daypack. The Poco also features a rapid deploy Sun-Shade, with an S.P.F. 50+ UV rating, which protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. This features also includes the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall. The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when youâ€™ve enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt / Adjustable Anti-Gravityâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access / Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ (LT) Reservoir
- Stretch pocket on harness / Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zip and Clip daypack attachment
- Adjustable child's safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Removable and washable drool pad / Integrated/removable mirror
- Built in Poco sunshade with S.P.F 50+ UV rating
- Fold away design for easy storage and travel
- Front zippered pocket / Large zippered lower compartment
- Internal hydration sleeve / Internal key attachment clip
- Removable 11L Daypack / Kangaroo style daypack attachment< /li>
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance / Die-cut EVA harness
- Weight: 3.77 kg / Maximum dimensions: (cm) 73 (l) x 38 (w) x 43 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.