Equipped with an AG AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backsystem inspired from the award-winning Atmos/Aura AG series, the Poco AG now offers higher levels of comfort and ventilation than ever before. The backpanel system and child saddle are adjustable to suit both parents and child.
The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights. Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the GS safety certification to prove it.The Poco also features a quick-deploy Sun-Shade, with an SPF50 rating, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall.
The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt - Adjustable Anti-Gravity trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch front pocket / Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Integrated & detachable raincover / Built in Poco sunshade with S.P.F 50+ UV rating
- Adjustable torso length
- Compatible with Hydraulics (LT) Reservoir
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Adjustable child's safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Removable and washable drool pad
- Fold away design for easy storage and travel
- Front zippered pocket / Zippered panel access
- Internal hydration sleeve / key attachment clip
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight : 3.13 kg / Maximum dimensions : (cm) 73 (l) x 38 (w) x 43 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...