- Capacity: 36L
- 210D Nylon Honeycomb
- 450D Packcloth
- Lightweight Injection moulded ABS Polymer HighRoad LT Chassis
- Extendible ergonomic 'T' handle
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Large front panel pocket
- Internal compression wings
- Low profile padded carry handles on top & sides
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Rear panel pocket for magazines & small items
- 2 large internal zip pockets
- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size (Check with airlines before flying)
- Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 20cm
- Weight: 1.85kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...