The Momentum 32 from Osprey combines organisation and performance, making it the perfect commuting pack. The AirScape™ back system features foam ridges that provide ventilation to keep you comfortable and cool on long rides. The ventilated stretch yoke and load lifters on the harness combined with the elastic hipbelt wing mean that the pack is able to move closely with the body, offering extra flexibility and comfort. The pack features a separate padded laptop and tablet compartment to keep your electronics safe and easy to access. The Lidlock™ attachment allows you to store your bike helmet, and a high-visibility rain cover provides protection against the elements. So whether you're riding through the city or jogging to the train station, the Momentum 32 is the perfect companion.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Built in high visibility rain cover
- Elastic hipbelt wing
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Max laptop sleeve dimensions (cm) 48 (l) x 30 (w) x 5 (d)
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Ventilated stretch yoke and load lifters
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free side pocket
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Capacity: 32L
- Weight: 1.21 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 50 (l) x 30 (w) x 29 (d)
- Max laptop sleeve dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 30 (w) x 5 (d)
- Main Fabric: 420D x 400D Nylon Dobby
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.