- Ventilated stretch yoke and load lifters
- Elastic hipbelt wing
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered scratch-free side pocket
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Built in high visibility rain cover
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Weight : 1.08 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 50 (l) x 30 (w) x 27 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...