The Meridian 75 from Osprey can be carried like a backpack or rolled like a suitcase, making it the perfect travel case. This versatile case comes with a removable 16L ventilated day pack and features a zip away backpack harness so you can go where wheels won't.
The pack has a unique injection moulded HighRoad™ chassis that is constructed from ABS polymer plastic for durability and is equipped with polyurethane wheels that glide easily over tarmac. The retractable ErgoGrip™ handle allows you to wheel around the pack with ease. Inside the pack Osprey have added numerous ways to organise your gear. Dual mesh pockets provide plenty of room for dirty clothes and shoes and a liquid/accessory pocket keeps your valuables safe. Internal compression straps help you maximise space and minimise creases. The Meridian 75 comes with a padded laptop sleeve and scratch-free zippered sunglasses/electronics pocket. Now all you have to do is book your next trip!
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Osprey HighRoad™ chassis
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable 16L ventilated Daypack
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip™
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zip away backpack harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Capacity: 75L
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 71 (l) x 36 (w) x 32 (d)
- Main Fabric: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
You may also like....