Say Hello to your complete travel package. The Meridian Travel Pack from Osprey features everything you need to tackle all your adventures, with the option for carrying it like a rucksack or wheeling it like a suitcase it is highly versatile and a removable day pack on the front is great for day trips when you can leave the bulk of your kit behind in a secure place.
Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organisation options including a liquid/accessory pocket that is compatible with the Osprey Wash Bag Cassette (sold seperately) and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes. The internal compression straps allow you to fully maximise capacity whilst securing your clothes and limiting creases.
To ensure you and your bag aren’t separated for long, there is a built-in retractable ID Card holder while a padded laptop sleeve and scratch-free zipped sunglasses and electronics pocket safely stores your valuables.
- Capacity: 60L
- Osprey HighRoad chassis for wheeling
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
- Zip away rucksack harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Removable 16L ventilated Daypack
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Grab handles at top & side
- ID card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip & mesh side pocket
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zips
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 23cm
- Weight: 3.8kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.