The Mens Atmos AG 65 Rucksack from Osprey has been redesigned for 2018. Featuring their AntiGravity back system and ventilated hipbelt, you get excellent ventilation without sacrificing performance where you need it most and is ideal for hot as well as cold climates.
The ExoForm Biostretch harness with load lifter bar offers strong load support so you don't wear yourself out while pushing yourself to your limits. With two zipped pockets on the front, one zip at the base and top entry gives you easy access to all your kit quickly and thanks to the Stow-on-the-Go pole attachments, you get your trekking poles without having to take your bag off.
If you get caught in the rain, there is a detachable raincover integrated into the lid to keep your bag dry so you can trek onwards and upwards.
- Capacity: 65L
- Main: Nylon dobby (100D x 630D)
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped easy-access front pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Max dimensions: 87 x 39 x 41cm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 2.19kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.