The Osprey Manta 25 pack is the perfect size for any day-long adventures. It features the new Nalgene Hydroform Reservoir which, with its flat foam back and integral handle, slides easily into its compartment even when the pack's fully loaded, and is fastened down by 2 straps so that the liquid is under pressure. It also uses Osprey?s ventilated Airscape back system and perforated foam shoulder straps for pack-carrying comfort and stability, and has a useful Stow-on-the-Go pole holding system.S/M: 22litres/1.03kg. M/L: 25litres/1.09kg
**Please note that additional images are shown for detail only. Actual pack colour is madcap red.
- 3L HydraForm™ Reservoir
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Built-in raincover
- Helmet attachment daisy
- 2 x Zippered side access slash pockets
- 2 x Stretch Woven side pockets
- Front stretch woven pocket
- 2 x zippered hipbelt pockets
- 2 x side compression straps
- Top zippered pocket for quick access
- Volume: 22 Litres (S/M), 25 Litres (M/L)
- Dimensions: 49 x 28 x 27cm
- Weight: 1.03kg (S/M), 1.09kg (M/L)
You may also like....