- Capacity: 45L
- Fabric: NanoFly HT nylon, 210D with UHMWPE ripstop
- Back system: AirSpeed
- ExoForm mesh hip belt & harness
- Dual access fabric side pockets
- InsideOut compression cord
- Top lid pocket
- Removable side compression cords
- Bellowed front fabric pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Cord tie off points
- Internal compression strap system
- Weight: 810g
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...