The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure support and comfort, whilst the backpack torso length is adjustable to cater for your fit perfectly. For overnight trips, larger items such as a sleeping pad can be attatched on the lower external straps while your sleeping bag can be stored in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
The Osprey backpack allows for the rest of your gear to be neatly organised thanks to a hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. The main compartment is easily accessible with a single side vertical zippered access point. Osprey has also developed a unique Stow-on-the-Go system which means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles. Simply pass the poles through two elasticated loops for a hands-free solution. There is even an ice axe loop that may prove useful in winter conditions. A front stretch pocket allows you to stow away wet clothing from the rest of your gear.
The dual side compression straps on the Kestrel 68 keep your load tight and under control. The backpack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated whilst on the go. Pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps once you're all packed to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Main: 210D nylon double diamond ripstop
- Reinforcement: 420HD nylon Packcloth
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Fully adjustable AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Adjustable torso length
- Zipped side access point
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Base compartment with internal divider
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-go pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Stretch front and side pockets
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression straps
- 2 zipped hip belt pockets
- StraightJacket compression straps
- Weight: 1.6kg
You may also like....