Kestrel 38 is designed for short to medium duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you’re carrying a moderate amount of gear. This spacious pack provides room for plenty of gear for your overnight adventures.
Accessing this gear is easy through a large side-zip access point, stretching from the lid to the lower compression straps. This provides an easy way in to access your equipment or find exactly what you’re looking for. Kestrel 38 also feature upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kestrel’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel.
Kestrel 38 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kestrel 38 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
- 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Capacity: 38L
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges
- Dual access fabric side pockets
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Sleeping bag base compartment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.54kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.