*Magnets may cause compass deviation. Always keep your compass and magnetic bite-valve separate.
- Bite Valve offers fast, smooth water delivery
- BPA Free
- Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Easy to replace Hydraulics hose
- Included QuickConnect allows easy disconnect of the hose
- Litre markings printed on reservoir body
- Made from a tough durable TPU material
- Pour shield extends the collar for easy filling
- Removable and replaceable hose and bite valve
- Slide-seal top opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Welded chevron baffles prevent sloshing and maintains shape
- Weight: 0.170 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 39 (l) x 19 (w) x 6.5 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...