With the Hikelite 32 Rucksack from Osprey you will feel like walking on air. Simple yet effective, Hikelite is the ideal combination of high-performance features, durable materials and excellent value for money. Designed with everything that you need for a day’s hiking, these convenient packs are designed to suit every adventurer.
The Hikelite 32 features an AirSpeed suspended mesh backpanel, helping to keep you cool and comfortable when you’re out for a hike. An integrated and detachable raincover hides in a pocket on the base, ready to be deployed when the weather turns nasty. Two large PowerMesh pockets on the side of the pack will comfortably hold a 1L water bottle, while the upper compression strap doubles as a walking pole attachment. A removable webbing hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap help keep this pack in place and the spacious top-lid with single-buckle closure provides an easy place to store essential kit. A zipped mesh pocket with key-clip hides underneath the lid. Hikelite 32 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs.
- Fabric: 100D Nylon & 500D Nylon
- Dimensions H x W x D: 55 x 32 x 28cm
- Volume: 32L
- Ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Walking pole attachments
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered pocket on front panel
- Zippered scratch-free pocket
- Weight: 770g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.