- Capacity: 18L
- Fabric: 100D nylon mini diamond shadow
- Frame: Lightweight peripheral frame
- Back system: AirSpeed
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped panel access
- Trekking pole attachment
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Max Dimensions: 46 x 24 x 28cm
- Weight: 670g
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...