Farpoint Wheels 65 is the perfect travelling companion. Featuring the comfort and benefits of a travel backpack with the ease of transport of wheeled luggage.
The Farpoint has been a legend on the travelling scene for years. This award winning travel backpack series now gains durable yet low-profile wheels, allowing your luggage to float along side you at airport terminals and en route to your hotel. When you need to move quickly you can deploy Farpoint's renowned stow away backpack harness and carry your luggage on your back.
The Farpoint also boasts internal compression straps to secure your luggage, travel organisation pockets and is compatible with our Daylite daypack series.
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Capacity: 65L
- Compatible with Daylite series
- Extendable ergonomic 'T' Handle
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression wings
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal security pocket
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile carry handles
- Rear panel pocket
- Sternum strap
- Emergency whistle
- U-Zip suitcase opening
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Zippered electronics pocket
- Dimensions: 70 x 41 x 34cm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.