Built for where wheels won't go, the Farpoint 40 is Osprey`s lightest travel backpack that fits within EU carry-on dimensions. Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Internal compression strap system
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Weight : 1.44 (M/L) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 54 (l) x 35 (w) x 37 (d)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.