Innovative features and ergonomic design mean the Osprey Exos 58 Rucksack bridges the disparities between comfort, weight and performance on multi-day backpacking excursions.
The ExoForm harness and hipbelt are constructed using mesh throughout to significantly reduce weight and maximise comfort. The outer layer is an open mesh and the core is a multi-layered spacer mesh for extra padding, creating incredibly gentle body contact along with an exceptional level of ventilation.
A high-tensioned mesh across the aluminium alloy frame of the AirSpeed back system allows plenty of rear ventilation while keeping the load close to the body to retain stability and without conceding weight.
Remove the lid, the key straps and the attachment points, and the weight is stripped further for ultra-fast use. The integrated FlapJacket closure system provides weather protection while the pack is lidless.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Aluminium alloy frame
- AirSpeed back panel
- ExoForm harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Removable, floating lid with zipped pockets
- FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Removable InsideOut compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Single Ice Tool attachment loop
- Multiple cord tie-off points
- Capacity: S 55L, M 58L, L 61L
- Weight: S 1.05kg, M 1.09k, L 1.13kg
- Weight stripped: S 0.93kg, M 0.97kg, L 1.01kg