The Exos 48 from osprey is an Ultralight pack which does not compromise on comfort or features. Perfect for hikes and other high energy sports, the Exos 48 features an AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system for increased comfort and ventilation so you can stay fresh for longer when youâ€™re out and about.
- AirSpeedâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- ExoFormâ„¢ mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacketâ„¢ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- 7mm side compression straps
- Cord tie off points
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1.05 kg (M)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.