Osprey's Duro Handheld Soft Flask Holder provides a high-performance hand-held hydration solution to any active outdoor user.
The Duro Handheld is designed to provide hand-held hydration whilst leaving your fingers free to adjust your jacket or open an energy gel. Duro Handheld contains an interchangeable 250ml soft flask with sports cap for fast flow. It's easy to use, ambidextrous and comfortable, featuring a zipped stash pocket that's ideal for storing keys and a little cash or a bank card.
The zip pull doubles as an emergency whistle, while the contact mesh lining allows it to be comfortable and breathable against the skin. It can be worn in the palm or on the back of the hand, allowing it to be used along with trekking poles.
- Nylon ripstop (70D x 140D)
- Nylon stretch mesh (320Gr)
- Ambidextrous left or right hand fit
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal key attachment clip
- Reflective graphics
- Single Hydraulics 250ml soft flask with extension hose & bite valve
- Zip pull emergency whistle
- Zipped stash pocket
- Dimensions: 20 x 8 x 7cm
- Weight: 50g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.