Duro 1.5 is a small capacity running pack designed to support distance athletes who require the space to hold water, food, minimal clothes and equipment. The pack is built with a vest style fit, allowing for a comfortable carry and avoiding bounce. Duro 1.5 is lined with contact mesh, allowing it to be comfortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough.
Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets on the front of the vest allow for easy, on-the-move access to nutrition and equipment. The upper vest pockets contain two 250ml soft flasks with extension hoses, which can be swapped in and out. Compression straps ensure that the pack has a close fit, whilst the large stretch-mesh pocket easily stores a waterproof jacket or hat and gloves.
The rear of each shoulder features a Stow-on-the-Go loop, which can comfortably and efficiently carry trail running poles, keeping them out of the way and your hands free. The sternum straps are removable and adjustable, with a single hand release, as well as being elasticated so they don’t inhibit deep breaths or energetic movements.
- 70D x 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Multiple PowerMesh pockets
- Pack-vest style fit
- Reflective graphics
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin Hydraulics 250ml Soft Flasks
- Dimensions: 42 x 25 x 7cm
- Weight: 280g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.