A hardy friend on the daily commute, the Osprey Comet 30 is dependable pack for the drive, ride or dash to work.
It features a padded laptop sleeve as well as an internal tablet sleeve and organisation pocket to keep all your electronics secure and scratch free. A document sleeve helps keep your papers tidy and crumple free while the internal key attachment clip is ideal so that you don't waste time searching through your whole bag for the keys you need.
There is an LED bike light attachment for those who cycle and a robust grab handle on the front so you can easily get the bag on and off the luggage shelf.
- Fabric: Nylon, 420HD; nylon, 210D
- Padded 15.4in laptop sleeve
- LED bike light attachment point
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal organisation pocket
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Side compression straps
- Grab handles
- Reflective graphics
- Capacity: 30L
- Weight: 970g
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.