The new Osprey Atmos AG 65 hiking pack features a unique suspended AntiGravityâ„¢ backsystem which incorporates the worldâ€™s first fully ventilated hipbelt. This seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance perfect for exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra. InsideOutâ„¢ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue. Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what youâ€™re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. The Osprey Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If youâ€™re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacketâ„¢ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. This Innovation Gold award winning pack is sure to be a firm favourite for longer hikes and trekking anywhere in the world.
- AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoFormâ„¢/BioStretchâ„¢ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeedâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacketâ„¢ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Weight : 2.18 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (mm) 840 (l) x 380 (w) x 390 (d)
You may also like....