The ground-breaking new Atmos AG is equipped with our unique suspended AG AntiGravity™ backsystem which incorporates the world’s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you’re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Atmos AG to the max and it’ll feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm™ Biostretch™ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt. InsideOut™ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. Need easy access to your gear? Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider, allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award.
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like....