The new Osprey Atmos 50 AG trekking pack has a revolutionary suspended AntiGravityâ„¢ backsystem which incorporates the worldâ€™s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether youâ€™re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort. Thanks to the ExoFormâ„¢ Biostretchâ„¢ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ hipbelt, a full bag will feel almost weightless. InsideOutâ„¢ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue. Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what youâ€™re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. The Osprey Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If youâ€™re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacketâ„¢ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. This Innovation Gold award winning pack is sure to be a firm favourite for longer hikes and trekking.
- AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoFormâ„¢/BioStretchâ„¢ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeedâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacketâ„¢ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1.99 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (mm) 800 (l) x 350 (w) x 400 (d)
You may also like....