The new Osprey Atmos 50 AG trekking pack has a revolutionary suspended AntiGravityâ„¢ backsystem which incorporates the worldâ€™s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether youâ€™re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort. Thanks to the ExoFormâ„¢ Biostretchâ„¢ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ hipbelt, a full bag will feel almost weightless. InsideOutâ„¢ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue. Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what youâ€™re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. The Osprey Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If youâ€™re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacketâ„¢ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. This Innovation Gold award winning pack is sure to be a firm favourite for longer hikes and trekking.
- AntiGravityâ„¢ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoFormâ„¢/BioStretchâ„¢ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeedâ„¢ trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacketâ„¢ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1.99 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (mm) 800 (l) x 350 (w) x 400 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.