The Archeon 45 is part of a series of packs from Osprey which combines premium essentialist design with sustainability. It has been constructed using high-denier 100% recycled fabrics and has been DWR coated to ensure it's water-resistant and durable whilst having as little impact on the environment as possible.
The theme of durability is made clear throughout the rest of the pack with size 10YKK zips and aluminium componentry, combined with a comfortable, adjustable AirScape backpanel, it's obvious this pack has been designed for life outdoors.
When out on the trail, this pack allows your gear to be organised and accessible. It features a large top-loading main compartment and two dual access side pockets; or for the smaller essentials, twin zippered hipbelt pockets. To ensure your pack stays dry when the weather turns, simply unstow the integrated raincover, which too has been crafted from recycled materials.
- Capacity: 45L
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Environmentally responsible construction
- PFC Free DWR Coating
- Adjustable AirScape backpanel
- Integrated and detachable recycled raincover
- Dual access side pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap
- Dual gear loops
- S/M: 1.99kg
- L/XL: 2.19kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.