Osprey pride themselves on their attention to detail, and this is apparent throughout the Aether AG 70. It's designed with longer trips in mind and is fully equipped with handy features to help you plan, and organise the haulage of your gear.
The Anti-Gravity (AG) back system hugs the natural contours of the body using suspended mesh lumbar and back panels that are highly breathable, but also keeps the Aether closely lashed to your back. The hip belt naturally hugs the hips; a sternum strap with whistle keeps the pack close to your chest, while the shoulder straps can be cinched for further comfort stability. The pack is fully adjustable keeping the load stable on the move.
A top lid and zipped bottomed main compartment provides plenty of space for your belongings, and a large front J-Zipped front panel with a stretch front pocket is perfect for stuffing a waterproof. Further segregation can be found with InsideOut stretch mesh side pockets, zipped dual lid pocket, two zipped hip belt pockets, and external hydration access. The pack has StraightJacket compression which can be used via upper, mid and lower straps, as well as the InsideOut system at the side panels.
Another handy feature is the FlapJacket top cover which can replace the detachable lid once removed, simply pull over the toggle-cord closure and clip into place. An integrated and detachable raincover is stashed in the lid of the pack for ultimate waterproof protection, along with an internal key attachment clip.
There is a sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider, and removable sleeping pad straps sit towards the base of the pack, ideal if you are on a multi-day expedition. Further hiking specifications include the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, which allows you to tuck away your pole away so your hands are free to map read, while twin ice axe loops sit towards the base of the pack.
- Nylon dobby (210D)
- Nylon shadowbox (210D)
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Pre-curved IsoForm CM moldable hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- J-Zip front panel access
- Adjustable torso length
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Straightjacket compression
- Side compression straps
- External hydration access
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Base zip entry
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Internal key attachment clip
- Size M: 70L
- Size L: 73L
- Size M: 2.33kg
- Size L: 2.35kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.