Pack effectively with the Aether 60, featuring an Airscape™ backpanel for ventilation and removable top lid for converting into a lumbar pack.
The large zip allows access to the main compartment without opening or closing the top lid. The StraightJacket™ compression system keeps your belongings tight, reducing the total volume of the pack. The pack features stretch pockets on the front and sides for on-the-go carrying, and a IsoForm™ hipbelt to distribute your load and provide an even, comfortable fit.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Compatible with Daylite
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Weight : 2.27 (M) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 86 (l) x 32 (w) x 31 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.