- Attach an AddOnâ„¢ style pack such as the Daylite daypack using the built-in cord loops.
- A raincover is included that deploys from the top pocket.
- Keep water bottles or other gear easily accessible in the side pockets featuring access from the top or side.
- Each Aether Series pack features dual ice axe loops and bungee tool tie-offs.
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
- New hipbelt pockets provide secure storage that's easily accessible while hiking. Perfect for digital cameras, GPS, snacks, etc.
- The compression strap on the side stretch woven pocket can be routed externally or internally to secure your gear.
- Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment.
- The top pocket quickly converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hipbelt.
- Easy to find red compression straps compresses loads for fit and stability.
- Wide-mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Every Aether Series pack features removable sleeping pad straps.
- Zippered top pocket offers storage for smaller items like maps and headlamps.
- CM: 81 x 36 x 31
- 70 Litre
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.