Whether youâ€™re out camping or backpacking for the weekend, the Ace 38 provides your child with a light-weight fully functional backpack that rivals any adult sized Osprey pack. With an ultra-adjustable torso and Fit-on-the-Flyâ„¢ hipbelt, your child can wear the Ace 38 year after year as they grow, providing them with years of comfort so you donâ€™t need to constantly replace their pack.
Keeping children cool when theyâ€™re outdoors is key, thatâ€™s why the Ace 38 has an AirScapeâ„¢ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation. It also has a LightWireâ„¢ frame and internal compression to ensure the fit is fine tuned to your child, no matter how the Ace is packed. The integrated raincover means that even out in the rain their pack and contents are easily protected. Osprey know by giving children the same level of pack fit and function as their grown-up counterparts, that nothing will stop their adventures.
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Fully adjustable AirScapeâ„¢ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Top lid access
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dimensions: 58cm x 31cm x 28cm
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Weight: 1.09kg
You may also like....