The Zoom+ from Ortovox combines the simplest handling with the latest technology and the most advanced design. Reduced to two funtional buttons, the Zoom+ concentrates on intuitive usability. The focus on the clearly designed LED display is on the on/off switches and the switch between transmitting and searching. Distances, directional arrows and information about several avalanche victims guide you in the fastest way to the refined search area, with the intuitive search acoustics making victims easier to locate.
Equipped with the patented smart antenna technology, avalanche victims are found much better with the Zoom+. The device analyzes its position in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. If skiers are caught out by an avalanche, their companions in the vicinity have their work cut out. They have to locate the victims and dig them out as quickly as possible. The chances of survival diminish rapidly after 18 minutes of burial in the snow.
Avalanche transceivers are essential items of equipment for anyone going off piste, it can make the difference between life and death. When the tracker shows you’re within 3 metres of the victim, put the beacon to the ground and prepare to use the probe and shovel.
- Recieve function: digital
- 3 antennas
- Maximum range: upto 40m
- Comfortable bag and hand loop
- Microprocessor control
- Auto. swtichover in case of secondary avalanche
- Intuitive search acoustics
- Permanent monitoring of transmitter
- Display of all victims
- Self test
- Display backlight
- Recco Reflector inside
- Batteries: 1 x AA alkaline
- Transmission capacity: 250h
- Dimensions: 116 x 79 x 23mm
- Weight (inc. batteries and case): 200g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.