Aggressive shovel with hybrid grip and optimal power transmission in a packable size. The pack-friendly blade has high side walls and a robust center ridge, giving it outstanding rigidity. Ist cutting edge is sharpened and the upper edge is equipped with non-slip ridges. The grip permits a wide variety of grip positions for right and left-handers. The telescopic, rigid, oval-shaped shaft provides excellent ergonomics. Rubber coating on the lower section maximizes power transmission. The quick-lock eases assembly of shaft and blade.
- Telescopic shank: Due to the telescopic shank you get a better leverage while shoveling.
- T-handle: The T-handle is ergonomically adapted to the human hand. The advantage of this grip is an economical shoveling process so it is done faster and requires less effort.
- Sanded Grip: The shovel fits better in the hand by the sanded grip. Power is transferred to the shovel scoop directly, as the hand doesn't slip from the shaft.
- Rubberized grip zone
- Hybrid grip
- Rapid locking without pressing a button
- Oval handle cross section
- Non-slip step grooves
- Sharp, protected edge
- Pack-friendly blade
- High sidewalls and pronounced center ridge for maximum rigidity
Ortovox heritage comes from their products, they stand for maximum protection, simplicity, reliability and indefatigable pioneering spirit. For over 36 years Ortovox has pioneered the avalanche transceiver market and enriched it with continual new technologies.
Today Ortovox offers a complete safety setup, including backcountry transceivers, shovels, probes, and avalanche airbags systems.