The large, waterproof expedition dry bag with roll closure is available in two sizes and takes up huge amounts of equipment. It is also very suitable as protective cover for trekking rucksacks during transport on planes, trains, boats or four wheel vehicles. The X-Tremer is the flexible alternative to rigid transport barrels.
The ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with chest strap and reflective stripes ensure firm fit and optimal carrying comfort. Thanks to its light weight and minimal packing volume it can be easily stowed away. D-rings, carrying handle and bottom loop allow locking, transporting or fixing to a snap hook and rope.
- Expedition stuff sack for voluminous equipment
- For heavy duty purposes, e.g. as a cover for trekking backpacks
- Chest strap easy to take off
- Shaped shoulder straps for greater range of motion
- D-rings for fixing, holding or locking (e.g. with a padlock)
- Better than transportation barrels which are too bulky, especially when empty
- Small packing volume
- Easy to clean inside
You may also like....