The Gear-Pack brings two worlds together by combining the pros of a drybag with the advantages of a backpack. The waterproof rucksack can be easily converted into a drybag, simply by removing the waist strap and shoulder straps, and taking off the outer pocket and back pads. The multi-step adjustable back carrying system allows adapting the Gear-Pack in length, thus making it suitable for various sizes.
Further features of the sturdy Gear-Pack are daisy chains on front and sides for mounting equipment, primarily for fixing outer pockets, pole fixation or compressions straps. This modular design allows using the Gear-Pack both for watersports–thanks to a fast-drying material–and classic hiking, climbing or speleology.
The extremely slim silhouette combined with ventilation slots on shoulder straps and hip wings make it the right choice for active sports.
- Waterproof backpack/drybag hybrid in two sizes
- Ideal for watersport, hiking, climbing, canyoning, caving
- Quick access thanks to roll closure
- Removable waist and shoulder straps
- Removable outer mesh pocket
- Removable back pads, can be used as seat cushion
- Back system adjustable in length, adaptable to various body sizes
- 2 daisy chains on front. 2 daisy chains on sides (e.g. for fixing outer mesh pocket)
- Carrying handle
- Removable top compression strap, e.g. for fixing rope
You may also like....