The Aventura GPS from Ordnance Survey is the ideal device for those looking for power, durability and advanced GPS mapping and navigation. Aventura can be used in all different weather conditions and with a removable battery and expandable memory, it is perfect for all different kinds of adventures all throughout the year.
Whether going for a walk with the dog in unexplored lands or simply want to plan a day route with friends and family, you need a GPS that is both reliable and accurate. Combine the mapping knowledge of Ordnance Survey and state of the art technologies and you get the Aventura GPS so even if you don't know where you are going, you'll know where you are.
- Basemap (OS 1:250K full GB coverage)
- 12 free 1:25K OS map tiles (1:25K & 1:50K OS map tiles available)
- Unlimted waypoints, routes & tracks
- Display: 3.7" Transflective touchscreen, 640 x 480 pixels
- GPS receiver, 3-axis compass, Barometric altimeter, Accelerometer, GPRS communication
- Connectivity: Ant+ & Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi enabled
- Performance tracking
- Battery: Removable, rechargeable Li-ion
- Battery life: 24 hrs
- Built-in Memory: 16GB
- MicroSD card up to 64GB (not included)
- IP67 water & dust resistant
- Extreme temperature resistant (-10° to +60°C)
- Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 28mm
- Weight: 250g
You may also like....